7.04.2012

Thick, Fluffy Chocolate Chip Cookies

I've searched long and hard for a chocolate chip cookie that didn't turn out flat! My search ended when I found this one on Allrecipes.com.  The cookies didn't seem to "melt" as they were baking and they retained the "fluffy" look.  I also like to refrigerate my cookie dough overnight for easier handling and for a "fluffier" cookie look!  I hope you will try the recipe and enjoy!  Happy baking!

The Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe, EVER!

1 cup butter, softened
 (I like to use Country Crock Churn Style Butter)

3/4 cup packed brown sugar

1/4 cup white sugar

1 (3.5oz) pkg instant vanilla pudding mix

2 eggs

1 teaspoon vanilla extract

2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour

1 teaspoon baking soda

2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips

*nuts, quantity sufficient, if desired

So, first, I like to mix in a large bowl: butter, brown sugar, white sugar, eggs, & vanilla extract.  Then, in a smaller bowl, I like to mix with a fork: flour and baking soda.  I will slowly add the flour/baking soda mixture to the larger bowl mixture, blending well each time, so flour doesn't fly everywhere. Once, this is blended well, then I will fold in the chocolate chips.

*for easier handling and "fluffier" cookies, refrigerate overnight! =-)

Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit, and bake for 10-12 minutes

Enjoy!! Oh, and let me know what you think of this recipe! =-)  Happy 4th of July!



No comments:

Post a Comment